Projects are the basis for success, both professionally and personally, in virtually any field of human activity. For this reason, the master´s program is aimed at professionals from various disciplines and fields of action.
Language, modality & duration
Language: English | Duration: 20 months | Modality: Online only
|Modality||Starting lessons||Deadline for registration|
|100% online in English||April 3, 2018||March 23, 2018|
Entry level profile to MPM
Professionals from all sectors, including business, technology, engineering, architecture, agriculture, forestry, environment and social disciplines., among others, who hold a bachelor’s degree or higher and who wish to improve their skills in project management. It is also intended for professionals from other disciplines who are involved in supporting project management activities, projectized offices, and consulting firms.
- Bachelor or Licenciate academic degree, as a minimum.
- Sufficient command of the English language (must be able to study and understand learning or reference documents in this language)
- Fluid communication skills through virtual means and email, as well as familiarity with the dynamics of social networks.
- Previous professional experience in projects is desirable, but not required (at least one year of professional involvement in a project management environment).
- Management of software tools and affinity with virtual work and communication.
- Positive predisposition to collaborative work, continuous improvement, applied research and self-discipline.
The students are responsible for registering and remaining as active members of PMI (for more information, visit http://www.pmi.org/Membership.aspx) throughout the duration of their studies in MPM, which will provide access to A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), and to an important quantity of standards, documents and communities of practice. Some of these resources will be required as study materials for program courses. Also, in some courses it might be necessary for the students to acquire textbooks and other learning resources for which they will be timely informed.
The full program has a duration of 4 cycles. A cycle contains three consecutive 5 week courses, and are studied one by one, in the order indicated in the table shown below. The teaching-learning process allows our professionals to develop the skills and capabilities needed to conduct large-scale projects.
|I||Introduction to Project Management.||5|
|Strategic Planning and Organizational Analysis.|
(Development of the Company Programs and Portfolios).
|Project Methodologies, Processes and Products.|
(Project Formulation and Evaluation).
(Management Skills for Project Managers).
|Essential Topics for Project Management I.|
(Stakeholders and Scope Management).
|Project Management Tools and Techniques I.|
(Project Time and Cost Management).
|III||Knowledge Areas for Project Management I.|
(Project Quality Management).
|Knowledge Areas for Project Management II.|
(Human Resources and Communications Management.).
|Knowledge Areas for Project Management III.|
(Project Risk Management).
|IV||Project Management Tools and Techniques II.|
(Project Procurement Management).
|Degree and Graduation Seminar.|
(Preparation for Final Project).
|Essential Topics for Project Management II.|
(Corporate Social Responsibility).
|Final Graduation Project||5|
** The order of the courses may vary.
- World-class reputation and accreditation.
- Solidity and applied experience.
- Education and innovation for the XXI Century.
- A superior graduate degree.
- An intelligent and planned investment.
- A global vision with infinite local possibilities.
- The students receive a Microsoft Project® software license, for personal use.
- For students who are already certified as Project Management Professional (PMP)®, courses may grant them up to 40 PDUs. These PDUs can be used as part of the requirements to renew their certification. The process for the accreditation of PDUs must be done by the students directly with PMI.
Please notice that students or graduates who wish to opt for a certification from PMI must complete their own procedures for certification directly with PMI.